- offers a service to statutory agencies with actions to support the conservation of sand dunes and shingle habitats;
- coordinates and organises regional and national events;
- supports the sustainable management of links golf courses;
- publishes a regular newsletter and provides resources on the website;
- develops links with dune interests in Ireland, other European countries and worldwide;
- carries out research and consultancy;
- supports the Natura 2000 biogeographic process.
To the left are links to our projects and on going work of members of the network as well as a wealth of resources. There are contributions from our extensive network of members. There is a detailed (and growing) timeline of events providing an insight to the activities of the Network and how we have been fulfilling our aims.